Want to join our dynamic team? Have a look at our current job openings on our careers page. Send us your resume and cover letter and join our global recruitment process. Apply to WestCiti and become a part of globally rich and diverse team.
We currently have the following types of roles available:
This role is focused on the front desk and reception area; welcoming guests, checking in/out, cash handling, reservations and answering phone calls are key elements to the job. You can expect full training in your role.
- Contributing to the development of sales strategies and completing sales targets.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with all corporate clients, travel agents etc.
- Responsibility for developing and maintaining commercially productive relationships both with old and new clients. Also in charge of identifying every sales lead and of making the most out of every opportunity to increase revenue.
- Generating new business both face to face and over emails/phone
- Updating the property management system with bookings, availability, prices etc on daily basis ( Training will be given by us)
- Making sure the standard of the property is always up to date. Should update the maintenance list on daily basis. Liaise with the maintenance operative
- Making sure the housekeeping staff have got their daily work plan and regularly checking their work. Candidate should be able to handle and motivate the housekeeping staff.
- Solving any customer issues asap.
- Taking payments and submitting end of the day report on a daily basis. Ordering breakfast items, bed linen etc on time.
- As it is a customer service line the Candidate should have a positive attitude. He/she should be able to go out of their way to help customers.
- Liaising with all the suppliers.
Reward and Recognition:
You will earn a competitive salary and be entered in the hotel bonus scheme.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a hard working individual to join our team as a Room Attendant in our Housekeeping Department.
- Be responsible for the thorough cleaning of all (departure and occupied) rooms in assigned sections to the property
- Carry out spring cleaning duties
- Carry out weekly and monthly cleaning tasks
- To act upon guest requests and special requirements where necessary
- To ensure all housekeeping and linen stores are well maintained
- Report defects in rooms. Hand items of property found to the Management
- Ensure security of allocated keys and Guest rooms at all times
To be successful you will:
- Have an excellent command of the English Language
- Be extremely well groomed and presented
- Act as a team player and provide effective day to day communication with colleagues and guests
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Be passionate about customer service and be able to deal with any challenging situation that should occur on shift.
We are committed to recognising a job well done and commitment to quality is rewarded. So if you enjoy making a difference to a guest's stay, and have an eye for detail, then please do not hesitate to apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org !